2011Studied illustration at School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- 2013Changed focus to Visual Communications with desire to use art to communicate and build connections.
- 2015Worked as an Infographic Designer to visualize data and tell stories with numbers.
- 2016Lead art direction of marketing campaigns and gained thumb ups 👍 across social media channels.
- 2018Provided design and experience services for clients across industries and drive significant performance.
- presentSolve design problems for both enterprises and end users, manage projects and carry my team.
Outside of work, I am also interested in
- Personal finance
- Real estate
- Tiny space interior design
- Cultural geography
- Drinking latte!